2013/03/09

I'm Dead To Me - Nohealth Split



01. I'm Dead To Me - Simon Says
02. I'm Dead To Me - Abandoned On The Ice Planet Hoth
03. Nohealth - Detention Level 3263827
04. Nohealth - Long To Call
05. Nohealth - Long To Call (Pt.2)

Two up-and-coming artists, Nohealth (Grand Rapids, MI) and I'm Dead To Me (Chicago, IL) have come together to create a split reminiscent of the good feelings associated with summer time basement shows and buds being buds. I'm Dead To Me's side couples Comadre-style drumming with vocals meant to be the animal that rips your heart out and eats it while simultaneously patting you on the back. Nohealth brings us raw screamo peppered with sound bites from Star Wars that'll make any nerd cream their pants. Both of these bands are two to look out for in 2013. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with next! The album is being released on tape through Turn Of The Century Records.

Reviewed by Natasha.

[ download ] [ buy ] [ buy ]

No comments:

Post a Comment