2012/06/24

Cassus - I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings Split



01. Cassus - Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
02. Cassus - Waltz
03. Cassus - Nothing Lasts
04. Cassus - Alpine Folk Rock
05. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Our Names Were...
06. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - No Funeral
07. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Three
08. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Batman Related...
09. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - One
10. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Backing Away From Life

A new split between two great UK screamo bands, Cassus from Norwich and I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings from Saltford. Don't know much about them, but if you download the split, you will not regret it. Just listen to this ten stunning songs, great stuff!

[ download ] [ buy ] [ buy ]

No comments:

Post a Comment